Athletes recognized for their on-field success:
- Jake: sophomore at UMass Amherst, plays Defensive End. Jake had 23 tackles as a freshman and already has 30 tackles, 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles in 2018.
- JJ (First ever BAT client): earned a spot on Bowdoin’s football team. He started on the OL in the team’s opener.
- JC (BAT client since 2012): earned a spot on special teams as a sophomore at RPI.
- Brendan: earned the starting left tackle position at St. Anselm (out for the year with an injury, but will be back next season to dominate)
- Andy: Broke his HS team’s single season reception record (56 catches in 8 games), while eclipsing 1000 yards in his senior year. Committed to play for Wake Forest in ’19.
- Nate: 2 year starter for Milton Academy heading into his Junior year (’19)
- Xzavier: played for Revere Pop Warner in 2018 at 9 years old. Xzavier lead his team in touchdowns (9 in 8 games) and tackles (averaged 10 tackles per game).
Pure Speed Gains (measured by the 40-yard dash):
- Andy reached a PR with a 4.47, down from 5.5
- JC reached a PR with a 4.6, down from a 4.95
- Joe reached a PR with a 4.66, down from a 5.3
- Jay reached a PR with a 5.4, down from a 5.85
- Joseph reached a PR with a 5.05, down from a 5.85
- Xzavier (youngest footballer in the program) reached a PR with a 6.9, down from a 7.44
- Liam reached a PR with a 5.6, down from a 6.1
Change of Direction/Agility Gains (measured by various shuttles):
- Joseph had impressive gains in all of his tests including the 20-yard shuttle, with a reduction from 5.35 to a blistering 4.32, a 1.6 second reduction in his 60-yard shuttle to a 12.8, and lastly a 1.4 second improvement on his 3-cone drill from an 8.8 to a 7.4.
- Daylon became the 2nd BAT athlete to record a 20 in the lateral shuffle test (20 seconds of lane slides for max reps).
- Lance dropped his 3-cone time by a full second and down to a 7.7.
- Andy dropped his 60-yard shuttle time by .8 seconds to a 12.0 for the 2nd best recorded time at BAT.
Power Improvements (measured by vertical and broad jumps):
- Brendan increased his broad jump by 9 inches in 2 months.
- Chris increased his standing and running vertical by 4.5 and 5.5 inches respectively.
- Daylon increased his running vertical by 4 inches.
- Joseph increased his broad jump by 9 inches.
- Nate increased his med ball throw by 2.5 yards.
- Joe increased his broad jump by 7 inches.
- Xzavier increased his broad jump by 7 inches.